Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year

For the first day of 2020, I'm really going to try and put 2019 in my rear view mirror and leave it there. Not that 2019 was a terrible year for me personally, but it wasn't that great either. I remember posting that I was going to try and go into 2019 with a more positive outlook and that worked for a while, but didn't last. (I'll try again for 2020!)

What I'd really like to see for myself in 2020 is personal growth and that may mean a change in my day job, a class, a travel adventure, or all of the above. One thing I am working on is a new book. After a lot of starts and stops, I'm finally moving forward with that and hope to have it done in another couple of months. It's been a struggle, but I feel like it's finally coming together.

Happy New Year! Keep calm and carry on!

No comments:

Post a Comment