Saturday, July 7, 2018

Music

When I traveled recently, I realized just how sick I was of the music I currently have loaded on my cell phone. I was stuck listening to the same music I'd been listening to for far too long during my flight. So when I got home, I added some new music to my rotation. I heard "One Fine Thing" by Harry Connick, Jr. on the radio and wondered, Why don't I have this? Well, I have it now. It's a great song. I also recently downloaded some songs by Weezer, OMD, the Bee Gees, and Beck. If you read my blog with any frequency, you'll know that I'm a fan of older music. Speaking of Weezer, their version of Toto's "Africa" is great.

In other music news, I argued with a rep from Sirius earlier this week. Their customer service is truly awful. I complained, but I doubt anything comes from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment