Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Morning TV

I've been reading about all of the infighting at the Today Show. I don't watch any of the morning shows (except for a little Morning Joe before I leave for work...when I can stand it), but I don't need to watch them to know that the real problem at Today is Matt Lauer. That dude needs to go quickly and take Al Roker with him. They both are played out and their game is tired. And, speaking of Roker, let's take a look at his Weather Channel buddy Sam "Daddy" Champion. Since Daddy flew the coop from Good Morning America to the Weather Channel, he's been doing nothing but bad-mouthing the had the fed him. He made fun of the Weather Channels' made up winter storm names and now he endorses them. "Storm Hercules is roaring through the Midwest bringing twenty feet of snow!" Sam criticized the morning shows, clearly forgetting that without GMA, he wouldn't be where he is today. What a hypocrite. (I still like you, Daddy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment