Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Problems and More Problems

When it rains, it really does pour! I've had nothing but problems for the past month. My right leg had been giving me problems and now it's a full-blown issue. I can barely climb or descend a flight of stairs. Is it arthritis? A muscle issue? Bursitis? The verdict is still out and more testing to come. I love to walk and now my gait has been hobbled. I've been walking like the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz and that's not good. Oy! Then, on top of that, my temporary crown came out. Personally, I think my dental appointments were spaced far too long apart and I'm surprised the temporary crown lasted as long as it did. If you get a temporary crown, it really should be replaced in a week or two at the most not three to four weeks. And of course the crown came out when the dental office is closed. (Why couldn't this have happened at noon when I could get dental help???) I complain, but I am grateful to have medical and dental insurance so I can get these problems (hopefully) taken care of. So many people don't have the luxury of getting the health or dental care they need when they need it. Still, getting older is no joke. The hits just keep coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment