Sunday, November 15, 2015

Baggage

I know the news right now is largely depressing, so in my own little corner of the internet, I'm going to try and bring some good news. I've finally (FINALLY) finished the book I've been working on. It's been a long haul with many starts and stops but it's done. It's called Baggage and it'll be out early next year. More news to come on that. Yea! I'm working on the next one (that's already about 50% done) so it shouldn't take another year to get that puppy finished. I've been taking an 8-week writing class this fall that's supposed to help you create your first 50 pages. I'll be lucky to get 30 out and I'm not that happy with those. The class ends this week and it's been fun. It's interesting to read what other people are working on. I don't know if helped me very much and I'm not sure I'll even develop the story I started working on for class into something larger, but having a class that forces me to write on a weekly basis and submit my work on a bi-weekly basis has been helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment