Thursday, December 18, 2014

Bubbly and Babs

I totally missed Michael Buble's Christmas special on TV last night. I didn't even know about it until one of my coworkers emailed me this morning asking if I'd seen it. Doh! While I was wasting time watching episodes from the second season of Grey's Anatomy on DVD (and I'm done with that, by the way), Buble was spreading some holiday cheer. Thank God for On Demand because I was able to watch the special tonight. It was cheesy and a little lame, as usual, but I loved it. I like Buble being cheesy and corny. I even enjoyed that Grande girl. She can sing! But the highlight had to be Buble and Barbra Streisand. Babs sounded great in her duet of "It Had to Be You" with Buble. I need a little Michael Buble during the holiday season. With all of the bad news and just awful stuff going on in the world, it's nice to sit back, relax, and enjoy some Christmas music with Mikey Bubbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment