Thursday, November 20, 2014

Christmas Music

I love Christmas music and I'm not ashamed to admit it. So I was quite glad to hear that one if the radio stations here switched to an all Christmas all the time format last Friday. Yea! In addition to the radio music, I've been listening to my assortment of Christmas music CDs by Josh Grobin, Michael Buble, and Luther Vandross. I cannot, however, put my hands on my beloved Celine Dion Christmas CD. When I opened the jewel case today, it was empty! I have no idea where the disc is. I'm hoping I can find it. If you've heard Celine's versions of "O Come All Ye Faithful" and "Ave Maria" you'd understand how distraught I am over this missing CD. (And I'm not ashamed of liking Celine Dion either! I hate I never got the chance to see her in Vegas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment