Monday, April 21, 2014

Solving the Problem

I was reading my usual gossip blogs and came across the lovely Jon Hamm complaining, yet again, about people making fun of his junk. I know I've said it once, but I'll say it again: Jon, people wouldn't talk about your penis if you'd just wear some underwear beneath your pants! Stop free-balling and wrap your junk up! Problem solved.  And, speaking of Hamm, Mad Men was really good last night. After a disappointing season opener, last night's episode with the office drama between Dawn, Lou, Shirley, Peggy, and Joan was great. Watching how the people in charge of the firm actually run the firm makes me shake my head. I don't want the black secretary because I'm angry with her, but I can't fire her because that would be seen as a discrimination thing, so can she be moved but not moved to the front desk where people would actually see her. Oy! The scenes with Don and Sally were good also especially when Don joked with Sally about skipping out on the restaurant bill. Oh, Dad! Such a kidder!


Another problem in need of solving is the whole GM car recall thing. I am currently the driver of one of these ill-fated vehicles and it's bad enough I already take my life in my hands just getting on the road, but now I've got an extra level of paranoia to deal with. I can't have more than one key on the key ring I use for the car (because that extra key weight could trigger ignition problems). As long as GM has known about these issues, you'd think they would have the parts available to fix the problem ASAP. Instead, all we get are promises to increase production in Mexico where the repair parts are being manufactured. Meanwhile, drivers like me are driving the already dangerous roads with an extra layer of danger. Thanks, GM! You suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment