Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Trying

I really am trying to get some writing done in between being killed by my day job. Normally, I write on the weekends, but I can't even do that lately because my day job has taken over my weekends. It's frustrating, but I see a light at the end of the tunnel and, hopefully, by June I'll be freed up to get back to my normal routine. I am working on a short story that I hope to submit for publication and it's almost done. (Really.) No, there shouldn't be any excuses for not writing, but I have excuses! Once I actually sit down and write, I feel good about it. The problem is just making the time to actually write without distractions (like the Internet and sleep). I've found that it's better for me to go to the library and write because I don't get on the WiFi there and I can just put my headphones on and type away. I used to be able to pound out a lot more stuff than I'm pounding out now. I've got to get back to that. I will get back to that...eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment