Thursday, December 4, 2014

Outraged!

This week has been filled with one thing after another for me to be outraged about. First, someone swiped my car on the driver's side rear bumper leaving streaks of red paint. Annoying! Unfortunately, when you have to park on the street, as I do, these things happen, but I'm still pissed. Grrr! Second, my sister's landlord (he's not my landlord because I'm not on the lease!) came by today claiming he hadn't received our rent check in the mail and asking for another check. This guy is such a flake.  My sister thinks he's a nice guy, but to me, he's a flake who's one step above being a slumlord. Seriously. I would never have rented a place from him. And, third, but certainly not least, the lack of an indictment in the Staten Island chokehold case is ridiculous. I could go on, but I won't.


But, in spite of all of the fuckery going on lately, I am still hopeful that things will improve, not just for me personally, but for society as a whole in the new year. I'm about ready to write 2014 off and just move on already.

No comments:

Post a Comment