Thursday, October 4, 2018

The Move Is Over!

I've spent most of this week moving and, finally, the move is over. I bought a small place (small being the operative word) and now, after months of stress and a lot of money, I'm a homeowner (well, a co-op owner). My advice to anyone considering buying a co-op? Don't! Too much paperwork, too much bullshit. However, if you're willing to put up with all of that, go for it. I did but I'd be hesitant to do it again. I think I'd go condo if given the choice.

In other news, I read at The Red Cat restaurant in New York is closing. I went to The Red Cat a few years ago with friends and really enjoyed it. I'm sorry to see that it's closing, but changes come for all of us and I read the owner was just ready to move on with something else in his life. I understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment