Monday, July 21, 2014

True Detective

Because I don't have HBO, I have to wait for HBO shows and movies to come on DVD via Netflix before I can see them. I finally got a chance to see the first three episodes of True Detective and I loved them! I know I'm late to the party on this, but the series is really great. The acting is good, the writing is excellent, and the scenery is amazing. I was telling a coworker who recommended the series to me that there's crazy and there's Southern crazy. Southern crazy is a different kind of crazy and True Detective, in my opinion, does a good job of showing Southern crazy. I don't know if it's the heat, the history, or something in the air that just makes the South different from other parts of the county, but it is unique.


I can't wait to get the next episodes of True Detective on DVD so I can find out what happens with the case. I am disappointed to learn that Woody and Matthew won't be back for the next season. I guess the show is going to continue with new detectives working on a new case. That's a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment