Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Matt Bomer

I can't believe I'm doing two posts today, but I just had to say a few words about Matt Bomer.  Since White Collar has been on hiatis (although it's returning later this month), I've been Bomer-less, but he showed up on The New Normal last night, so I was temporarily able to enjoy him again.  I have never watched The New Normal and, after watching last night's show, I see why.  The show wasn't terrible, but it wasn't that great either.  The acting (or whatever Nene called herself doing) wasn't great and the episode didn't make me laugh.  Still, I'm glad to see openly gay characters on TV.  It's a move in the right direction.  But back to Matt.  He was adorable as he usually is and he (thankfully) got a lot of screen time in various outfits during last night's show.  I met him a few years ago when White Collar was being filmed outside of the building where I work in Midtown.  I came downstairs in search of morning coffee, and there he was in his little suit standing by the escalators.  I was able to walk right up to him and talk to him and he shook my hand and asked my name.  I could barely look at him because he's so attractive, but I managed not to make a fool of myself.  I'm so glad he didn't turn out to be a dick.  He was sweet and I was happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment